I am a resident of Bokeelia, and committed to helping buyers find the Pine Island Real Estate, whether a homesite, a farm, a lot or waterfront home, that is right for them. Some of my credentials include:
* Voted "Best Residential Realtor" in the Pine Island area: 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005 by Gulf Shore Life Magazine
* Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) and Member Realtor's Buyers Agent Council
* Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker Since 1997, Realtor Since 1994
* 20+ years in Custom Home Building, Experienced in land use and building regulations
* Member Greater Ft. Myers, Sanibel and Captiva, Florida and National Associations of Realtors
* Member Greater Pine Island Chamber of Commerce
* Former Florida Certified Legal Assistant, National Association of Legal Assistants
* Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, certified by National Association of Realtors.
* Notary Public, State of Florida
Find out more about Pine Island, including real estate statistics and trends, and nature photos of wildlife in Bokeelia and St. James City, go to www.pineislandtimes.blogspot.com. To search all Pine Island properties like a Realtor, go to www.pineisland.listingbook.com. If you are looking for unique Pine Island gifts, featuring scenes of nature on Pine Island, go to www.zazzle.com/Bokeelia*.
My home and office is on a few rural acres in Bokeelia.
I've lived in Southwest Florida for 28 years and my hometown is Pittsburgh, PA.